Fourth of July Celebration
Date: Saturday, July 4, 2020
Location: William Paca Garden, 186 Prince George Street
Time: 10 am - 2 pm
Join the celebration of the birth of our nation in the picturesque garden of William Paca, Signer of the Declaration of Independence. Bring along your family and friends and explore the kitchen garden, physic garden, flower parterre and more! You may even encounter several colonial Annapolitans as you stroll through this 2-acre English garden. You will receive a map and a route for easy exploring, and family activities will be available.
Cost: $5 for Adults; $2 for Children 3-17 (2 and under free); Free for HA Members and Active Military
Advanced registration is recommended for no-contact payment, but walk-ins are welcome!
Historic Annapolis's primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequencies and monitor the health of staff and volunteers daily. In order to ensure a safe visit for you, our guests, the following policies are in effect for all who visit the William Paca Garden:
- Facial coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from other visitors.
- By entering the William Paca Garden, you are affirming that:
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days,
- You have not traveled to a restricted area under a level 2, 3 or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department within the last month, and
- You are not currently sick, nor have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- For safety reasons, public restrooms and water will be unavailable at the Paca Garden at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you at the William Paca Garden!