Fourth of July Celebration
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2021
Location: William Paca House and Garden, 186 Prince George Street
Time: 10 am - 5 pm (last entry 4:30 pm, tours offered on the half hour)
Celebrate the 4th of July weekend with Historic Annapolis!
On Saturday, take a guided tour through the home and garden of William Paca, a signer of the Declaration of Independence. As you walk through this National Historic Landmark, your guide will share the stories of all the people who lived and labored in the home and garden. You can register in advance for a tour through the button below - space is limited, so advance registration is recommended!
Guided tours are offered on the half hour. Please note that masks are required for visitors when inside the Paca House.
Or, select a self-guided garden stroll (map and route provided) and wander through the two-acre English garden hidden away in the heart of Annapolis. Take some time to explore the different parterres and the practical kitchen and medicinal gardens as you enjoy this secret oasis. Advance registration is not required, but is recommended.
Both admission options include special family activities! On Saturday, we'll have special face painting and games, and you can even write a letter of thanks to our active-duty military and veterans!
Be sure to also visit His Majesty's Marines at Hogshead on Saturday, which will be open from 12:30 pm - 5 pm!
Historic Annapolis's primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequencies and monitor the health of staff and volunteers daily. In order to ensure a safe visit for you, our guests, the following policies are in effect for all who visit the William Paca House and Garden:
- Masks are required for visitors touring the Paca House. When you are outdoors, masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- By entering the William Paca Garden, you are affirming that:
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, and
- You are not currently sick, nor have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.