Hands-On History Day: Come Sail Away with HA
Date: Sunday, October 9, 2022
Location: Museum of Historic Annapolis, 99 Main Street
Time: 10 am - 2 pm
Visit the Museum of Historic Annapolis on the second Sunday of every month for Hands-On History Days. Drop in any time between 10 am and 2 pm for special family activities - a new theme each month means you and your family will want to visit again and again! Activities are included with Museum admission, which is 1/2 price on second Sundays.
In October, we'll celebrate our maritime heritage and invite you to Come Sail Away with HA.
- Explore Annapolis: An American Story and find out all about the rich maritime history of Annapolis.
- Meet an 18th century sailor!
- Check out a 19th century spyglass during our Curator's Corner!
- Create a sailboat craft and help us build a lego boat!
- Read stories about sailing in our Anne Arundel County Public Library Book Nook.
The special Curator's Corner experience will be offered at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm.
Advance registration not required.
Cost: $5 General Admission; $2.50 Children (6-17); Free for Children under 6, HA Members and Active-Duty Military