Annapolis Statehouse
Annapolis Statehouse
Email Page Print Page

Charles Carroll House

107 Duke of Gloucester Street - Click here for walking directions

This complex house was built and occupied by three generations of the Irish-Catholic Carroll family: Charles Carroll the Settler, Charles Carroll of Annapolis, and Charles Carroll of Carrollton, who signed the Declaration of Independence.  Since 1852, it has been owned by the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer (Redemptorists) and closely associated with the life of St. Mary’s Church.