Wine & Dine in the Garden
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
Location: William Paca Garden, 186 Prince George Street
Time: 6 pm - 8 pm
This summer, enjoy a unique opportunity to dine in the William Paca Garden, the crown jewel of Annapolis. The breathtaking 2-acre English garden, filled with romantic ambiance, is the perfect venue for an intimate al fresco dining experience.
Extravagant food and wine, along with the unparalleled service of Ken’s Creative Kitchen, will create an unforgettable evening.
Cost: $150 per person
Seatings will be available for parties of 2, 4, or 6. Upon registration, you will be contacted to arrange your seating preferences and to select your entrée choice(s).
(Rain Date: Friday, June 26)
Menu for Thursday, June 25
- Chilled Summer Gazpacho with Crème Fraiche
- Wild Summer Field Salad (Fancy Greens, Heirloom Tomatoes and Julienne of Cucumber Blossoms, Artisan Goat Cheese Medallion, Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette)
Entrée Course (choice of 1)
- Roasted Fillet of Chesapeake Bay Rockfish (Jumbo Lump Maryland Crabmeat, Savory Lemon Soufflé, Warm Bundles of Asparagus with Leek Ribbon, Scalloped Dauphinoise Potato Medallion)
- Grilled Filet Mignon, Medium Rare (Shallot-Burgundy Reduction, Fresh Rosemary, Roasted Tomato Persillade, Warm Bundles of Asparagus with Leek Ribbon, Scalloped Dauphinoise Potato Medallion)
- Sage-Parmesan Polenta Triangles (with Oven Roasted Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Sweet Red Peppers, Vidalia Onions, and Portobello Mushrooms, Cherry Tomato Marinara, Fresh Basil)
- Fresh Strawberry Shortcake (English Shortcake, Fresh Strawberries, Coulis of Fresh Raspberry, Whipped Sweet Cream, Fresh Mint)
Beverages available include Red and White Wine, Iced Tea with Fresh Mint, Dark Roasted Decaffeinated and Regular Colombian Coffee, and Imported Teas.