James Brice House Hard Hat Tour
Date: Saturday, November 16, 2019
Location: Meet at the William Paca House and Garden, 186 Prince George Street
Time: 10:30 am - 12 pm
Grab a hard hat, step through the scaffolding, and discover preservation in progress at the James Brice House. Take a first-hand look at new and unexpected findings on this behind-the-scenes tour. View artifacts uncovered during the restoration process and learn about the latest archaeological and architectural investigations.
Cost: $18 General Admission
A Few Precautions as the James Brice House is an Active Construction Area:
- Hard hats will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- Visitors must wear closed toed shoes—no sandals.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult (on a 1:1 ratio).
- This tour is not appropriate for children.
- No baby carriers or strollers are allowed.
- No dogs allowed.
- The tour will be both indoors and outdoors. The house will have limited heat, so please dress appropriately for your own comfort.
- There are no public restrooms available.
- Please contact us if you have any mobility issues as parts of the tour may be difficult