Maryland Day: Unpaused
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Celebrate all things Maryland in the William Paca Garden! On Saturday, July 18th, we’ll commemorate the founding of the state of Maryland for a Maryland Day: Unpaused celebration. Bring your friends and family to step back in time in our secret garden, where you’ll find colonials sharing their trades and demonstrating their skills. Plus, have some fun with our family-friendly activities!
Cost: $1 per person
Advanced registration is recommended for no-contact payment, but walk-ins are welcome!
Historic Annapolis's primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequencies and monitor the health of staff and volunteers daily. In order to ensure a safe visit for you, our guests, the following policies are in effect for all who visit the William Paca Garden:
- Facial coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from other visitors.
- By entering the William Paca Garden, you are affirming that:
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days,
- You have not traveled to a restricted area under a level 2, 3 or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department within the last month, and
- You are not currently sick, nor have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- For safety reasons, public restrooms and water will be unavailable at the Paca Garden at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you at the William Paca Garden!