Hogshead is now open select weekend days through the fall of 2021!
Admission to Hogshead is free, with donations welcome (please note, an admission fee may apply for a special event). Face masks are required when inside the building.
Hours: 12 pm - 4 pm on select days (unless otherwise noted)
Saturday, November 13: 12 pm - 4 pm
Saturday, November 20: 12 pm - 4 pm
Saturday, December 4: 2 pm - 6 pm, Special Event: Colonial Yuletide Celebration (admission required)
Historic Annapolis's primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequencies and monitor the health of staff and volunteers daily. In order to ensure a safe visit for you, our guests, the following policies are in effect for all who visit Hogshead:
- Masks are required for visitors when inside Hogshead. When you are outdoors, masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- By entering the William Paca Garden, you are affirming that:
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, and
- You are not currently sick, nor have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 10 days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
HA appreciates your continued support in these unsettling and uncertain times. As museums and nonprofits around the world struggle to deal with the impacts of COVID-19, we are grateful to our donors, members, sponsors, and patrons who continue to help us fulfill our mission to Preserve. Protect. Connect.
We look forward to welcoming you!
43 Pinkney Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
12 pm - 4 pm
Select Saturdays and Sundays through the fall
Please note: hours may be subject to change due to weather and special events.